Here is an Overview of Reports that we send to Our Family & Friends Investors inside the LLC:
1. Investors Get a Detailed Financial Report
- *Itemized Expenses Reports by month/week/day
- *Itemized Income Reports by month/week/day
- *Property Management Reports
- *Property Management Monthly Performance Review
- *Lender Payment Receipt History
- *CPA Prepared, Quarterly Investor Income Tax Reports
- *P&L Statements by Quarter & Year End.
2. Before & After Docs are given to all investors inside the LLC.
- Syndicator’s Pre & Post Investors Summary,
- Appraisal Report,
- Building Report,
- pre-acquisition Title Report,
- Pre-acquisition Financial Docs (this includes the Rent Roll, Leases, 12 month Income & Expense Reports, P&L, Asset List, Property Pictures, and Property Management Contract)
- Partnership LLC docs (Partnership Operating Agreement, Payout agreement, title & deed in LLC’s name),
- Lender docs (Loan requirements, loan conditions & terms, loan amount, loan fees, loan payment)
- New Property Management Agreement, terms & conditions.
- Property Management Monday Morning Reports.
- Login password to access Quarterly Partnership Cash Payout Histories, Property Monthly Income & Expense Financials, Annual Statements
- CPA quarterly reports to the IRS and Investors in the LLC.
3. A Quarterly Investor Report includes (Sample)
- $550, 000 Gross Income Received
- (-$275,000) Gross Expenses Received & Paid
- $275,000 Net Operating Income (NOI)
- (-$137,500) Annual Debt Service “mortgage Paid to Lender”
- $137,500 Gross Annual Positive Cash Flow Received
- (less $30,000 retained for building Capital Improvements & Repositioning for Resale)
- $107,500 Profit (Annual Cash payout available to All Investors inside the LLC)
- * All Investors get their profits paid out quarterly. All investors get a K-1 at year end from our CPA.
4. This “Final Performance Data”
(Jan. 22, 2010)— Purchase Price – $22,500
(May 28, 2013) – Sale Price– $50,900
- After sale ROI to investors 46%
- Cash On Cash return during holding period 18%
- Debt Coverage Ratio 1.9
- (This example data above was taken from 4 unit Ohio Investors I. Such returns are unusually high, past results do not guarantee future results, and so each investment must be evaluated and analyzed upon its own merits.)